Tuesday 4 May 2010

Errey's adventure into Super 8




My first outing on Super 8. Using a completely unknown camera to me on a whole new medium. Very exciting. It has been recorded simply using my laptop hence the low quality. Next time I will pay the extra for Telecine scanning! I think it will be totally worth it because the quality is much better than in reality than on this recording. You can also see it is very over exposed in the second half. DUNO why lol. Will have to go back to drawing board, check manuals etc! Also i slowed it down half way through which created the black lines! you live and learn! I used Cassius by Foals because its Bevs song standard!!

Let me know what you think!

The next plan for my Super 8 is adventure is to make an advert for
bored of southsea + YEAH.
Watch this space

Errey
YEAH

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love Super8, I need to use my camera more often.

    I can capture and convert to full-fat AVI or Quicktime, £5 a reel plus P&P if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete