Wednesday 3 March 2010

An update on the YEAH one off...

It's been a while since I updated on this project, and how it's going. To be honest, it's been kinda put to the back of my mind recently.

I've been working on developing the idea for the format, I've done a TONNE of research into it... But all I'm gonna really tell you is that it will be very exciting.

In terms of content, there's a few things planned.

But really, the one thing I want to ask you guys to help with, is this...

Part of the magazine will be based on children's books, and peoples responses to them.

What is your favourite children's book? Why?

I want to ask you to create a response to your favourite book.

Your response can be whatever you feel appropriate.

And in what ever format you choose - writing, photography, art, drawing... Whatever.

I really look forward to getting some responses to this - I can see it being really exciting!

As I'm sure you are aware, this is being done as part of my coursework, so there's the time old problem of Deadlines.

If you are going to partake in this part of the project, I really would need your responses by March 12th. I'm sorry it's such short notice, but there's not a whole lot I can do about that.

I hope you're all as excited about this as I am.

Steve =D

As always, any questions/comments/if you wanna get involved... stevie@yeah-magazine.com

1 comment:

  1. Is this for the magazine? Or purely for your own uni project?

    ReplyDelete